- It is tested in Bio::NCBIDB::TestCommon. Bio::NCBIDBCommon class includes Bio::NCBIDB::Common. Instead of Bio::NCBIDB::Common, It is used in the unit test. This class has low coverage, because a sample entry used in it lacks a lot of fields. There are all the methods except for "locus" method,which is override in the child class.
- its unit test tests the methods in Bio::GenBank, including the methods returning Bio::GenBank::Locus and Bio::Feature objects Should the sample file be simpler than now?
- The coverage of this class is 100% It tests only the methods descripbed in the soruce class.(It dosen't test the inherited met hods from NCBIDB)
- I didn't write the unit test, since it has the same methods as Bio::GenBank. Bio::RefSeq
- I didn't write the unit test, since it has the same methods as Bio::GenBank.